One of the Best Dental Implants in Dubai
Many patients with dental issues such as missing teeth are looking for a quick solution to their dental woes and will opt for one of the best cosmetic procedure, dental implants. We at AMDC (Dental Implants in Dubai) are focused on making surprising and beautiful improvements to smiles that need it the most.
Dental implants are commonly considered restorations that are used to replace missing teeth. A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into the jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants may be an option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury or some other reason. While most patients may consider partial dentures or dental bridges to replace missing teeth, they may find that there are a number of benefits to choosing dental implants as opposed to other types of dental restorations.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of the natural tooth is left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Bone growth stimulation. When an individual loses a natural tooth, the bone underneath the gums may begin to deteriorate and crumble. By placing a dental implant, the process of osseointegration occurs. This is the process where the bone growth is stimulated in the area where there is a missing tooth, this helps to make the bone stronger and keep the dental implant in its proper place over a period of time.
- High success rate. Dental implants in Dubai are extremely reliable and have a very high success rate. Our dentists find that dental implants work perfectly to enhance a patient’s smile and are the “platinum standard” in cosmetic restorations.
- Long Lasting. There is no doubt that dental implants are one of the most successful restoration options in the dental world and they are long lasting as well. Even if the cost is too high, the long term benefits of having healthy teeth for the rest of your life cannot be compared or valued with any other type of dental restoration.
- Conventional. Other types of dental restorations may require healthy and natural teeth to be altered, so that cosmetic procedures such as a dental bridge can be placed. There are instances, that dental bridges can affect and alter the surrounding teeth as healthy tooth enamel is removed to bond them in place. Our dentists will make sure to minimize any damage to healthy teeth when placing tooth implants, while proceeding with the restoration so that the patient can smile with confidence. Conventional ways to address missing teeth include the use of dentures, but today, dental implants are the most preferred option, especially for full mouth rehabilitation as it is a standalone restoration that have no requirement for any sort of support for surrounding teeth to be placed.
- Time saver. Dental implants don’t require multiple visits, two visits are sufficient to make sure you walk away with a million dollar smile. This is the perfect option for those who are busy and cannot take time off work for a long period of time to rest and recover from surgery.
- Low maintenance. Dental implants are often low maintenance, and should be looked after just like natural teeth, with regular brushing, flossing and dental visits.
Frequently Asked Questions on Dental Implants in Dubai
Some of the benefits of dental implants are as follows,
- Dental implants are more comfortable than full or partial dentures
- Patients have almost 100% chewing capacity compared to natural teeth
- Dental Implants are permanent
- Convenient and saves time for people who are busy
- A single tooth can be replaced or a complete full mouth rehabilitation can be carried out successfully
- Patients with dental implants are more confident and outgoing
Dental Implant procedure, like any other oral surgical procedure, has some associated discomfort. However, many of our dental implant patients comment that they felt minimal and a short duration of discomfort. A combination of local anesthesia and sedation dentistry will be used if necessary. Most patients will be prescribed pain medication by our dentists to relieve any post-surgical pain or discomfort after the implant surgery.
Dental implants are a safe and clinically proven, however, those with inadequate bone density, gum disease or who have a compromised immune-system may not qualify for implant treatment due to various health risks that are involved. It is best to discuss these concerns with your dentists first before dismissing dental implant procedure altogether. If there are causes that prevent you from having dental implants, our dentist will first make sure to treat and heal that dental condition first, before moving on to placing dental implants.
Dental implants can last for almost a life with proper care, a good oral hygiene regime and regular dental checkups. From time to time there could be certain dental condition that threaten the success of dental implants. Make sure to visit us as soon as you learn about this, or feel some discomfort so that we can treat the condition and save the dental implants. This is the reason we insist that our patients keep their regular dental appointments.