Your smile is your biggest asset. It tells stories about you. It shows your personality. Radiates health and beauty and gives you confidence. Your smile can also be as sparkling and as healthy as you would like it to be – with laser teeth whitening.
There is no need anymore to live with discoloured or stained teeth.. Laser teeth whitening is a process that is accessible to all, well-priced, and when done professionally, hugely successful. At the American Medical and Dental Centre in Dubai, laser teeth whitening is done by a team of highly trained dental professionals, and the process is safe and speedy.
- Laser teeth whitening is a non-invasive treatment.
- Laser teeth whitening is a safe and gentle treatment.
- Laser teeth whitening is a quick treatment.
- There are no side effects except for the first few hours of sensitivity.
- Your teeth will be visibly whiter are after just one session.
If you are worried about your teeth being stained, either from too much coffee, age or poor dental care, make an appointment at the American Medical and Medical Dental Centre. Your dentist will look at your teeth, without any judgement, and will give you the options. Teeth can go several shades lighter, or whiter, and your dentist or oral hygienist will chat with you about the desired effects. You may need one session, or a few sessions, depending on the current state of your teeth.
- The process is not painful.
- The treatment takes place in the dental chair, like a regular dental appointment.
- You may feel some discomfort but overall the process is relatively seamless.
- You may need to have your teeth cleaned prior to your laser treatment.
- After treatment, your dentist will suggest you stay away from hot drinks, coffee and/or wine for 24 hours.
- Your teeth may feel sensitive, for a few hours after the treatment.
- Regular brushing and flossing must continue as before!
Can anyone have their teeth whitened through a laser?
Most people are eligible for teeth whitening whitening. If you have implants, crowns or dental restorations, your dentist will tell you what can or cannot be done. There are many options for tooth whitening and EVERYONE (but not children) can and should have their teeth whitened if they feel it will improve their appearance and their confidence. At the American Medical and Dental Centre you will be given all the options as well as all the various dental health care plans.
- Anyone who has discoloured or stained teeth.
- Anyone who is concerned about their appearance and/or smile.
- Anyone who wants a little more confidence.
There is no need to live with teeth that make you feel awkward or uncomfortable. Technology has improved so much and dental technology, in particular, is extraordinary today. Don’t delay. Talk to your dentist today. You can make an appointment online and find out exactly what is included and involved with laser teeth whitening. It’s worth it and it’s available to you!