Nobody Wants to Have Missing Teeth!
Having a dental bridge can change the way you look, feel and act. Nobody wants to have missing teeth and nobody should want to have gaps in their smile. An attractive smile is available to everyone these days, and whether you have one missing tooth or a few missing teeth, for whatever reason, a dental bridge can change your life Personality.
A dental bridge is a piece of dental technology, made out of metal and covered in either porcelain, a ceramic material or resin, that can suspend a false tooth or teeth over a gap. A dentist will assess your teeth and the general state of your mouth, and if a dental bridge is required, will take a mould of your mouth. A dental bridge will be specially designed for you, and can usually be fitted in just one sitting. Dental bridges today are easy to design, easy to fit, and for the wearer, easy to use, maintain and keep clean.
Good dental bridges will:
- Look like, or better than, your existing teeth.
- Fit well and feel natural.
- Ensure you look good.
- Make it easier to smile, talk and eat.
- Give you back your confidence.
Who is a candidate for a dental bridge?
Is a dental bridge affordable?
What exactly is a dental bridge?
What should I expect when I get a dental bridge?
At your first appointment your dentist will assess your mouth and general oral hygiene. He or she will then take an impression of your mouth, which will serve as a model for the dental technicians. While your bridge is being personally designed, your dentist may give you a temporary bridge to wear. The process:-
- A dental appointment and assessment.
- An impression of your mouth will be made.
- A dental technician will design a dental bridge specifically for your mouth.
- You will be given a temporary dental bridge in the interim period.
- Your bridge will be fitted.
- Your dentist will guide you, about special care for your bridge.
- Your new smile will be fabulous!