DR. MARJAN SANJARIAN
Specialty:Dental Specialist - Orthodontics
Length of Work:Since 2010
Dr. Marjan grew up with a father who was a heart surgeon, establishing her love for the medical field fairly early on in life. As she began to explore which field of medicine she wanted to enter into, she decided to go into the dental field due to the demand for an artistic and creative approach to patient care.
Dr. Marjan earned her DMD from Shiraz University of Medical and Science and a Certificate of Specialization in Orthodontics from Malmö University and a Master degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics from the European University College. As an orthodontist, Dr. Marjan finds true fulfillment from her rewarding experiences of caring for patients.
Interceptive orthodontics (kids orthodontics, growth modification)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Shiraz University of Medical and Science, Iran
- Certificate of Specialization in Orthodontics, Malmö University, Sweden
- MA in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, European University College, UAE
- Dentofacial Orthopedics with Removable or Fixed Appliances;
- Metallic braces;
- Ceramic braces;
- Orthodontic Treatment Combined with Jaw Surgery and Invisalign