Dr. Baydoun is an American Board Certified dentist and is licensed in both the USA and Dubai Healthcare City. He received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Detroit Mercy in the USA. He has a bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry from the University of Michigan, USA. As part of his commitment to sharing his dental experience and knowledge, Dr. Baydoun has served as a clinical instructor at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA.
Dr. Baydoun is a strong advocate for lifelong learning philosophy. He has taken hundreds of continuing dental education courses and recently completed the American Academy of Implant Dentistry’s maxi-course at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. The New Jersey Dental School Maxi-Courses provide 300 or more hours of lectures, laboratory sessions, live surgical demonstrations, and home/office assignments. It is typically presented in ten parts, once a month, over a ten-month period. In addition to that, Dr. Baydoun has recently completed hands-on training in Advanced Periodontal Implant Surgery (a practical training course).
Dr. Baydoun is fluent in Arabic and English.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Detroit Mercy, USA
- BA in Biochemistry, University of Michigan, USA
- American Academy of Implants Dentistry’s maxi-course, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Advanced Periodontal Implant Surgery Practical Training
- Routine dental checkups and cleaning
- 1 hour teeth whitening
- Cosmetic dental services
- Crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Implant dentistry and bone graft
- Periodontal treatment
- Orthodontics Limited tooth movement
- Invisalign (Invisible braces)