DR. WAEL BAYDOUN
Specialty:Doctor - General Dentist
Length of Work:Since 2006
Dr. Baydoun is an American Board Certified, and licensed in both the USA and the Dubai Healthcare City. He received his Doctorate of Dental surgery from the University of Detroit Mercy in the USA. He has a bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry from The University of Michigan, USA. As a part of his commitment to sharing his dental experience and knowledge, Dr. Baydoun has served as a clinical instructor at the University of Michigan Ann Arbor Michigan (USA ).
Dr. Baydoun is a very strong advocate for Life long learner philosophy. He has taken hundreds of continuum dental education and recently completed the American Academy of Implants Dentistry’s maxi-course at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. New Jersey Dental School Maxi Courses provide 300 or more hours of lectures, laboratory sessions, live surgical demonstrations and home/office assignments. It normally is presented in 10 parts, once a month, over a 10-month period. In addition to that, Dr. Baydoun has recently completed hands on training in Advanced Periodontal Implant Surgery (a practical training course).
Dr. Baydoun is fluent in Arabic and English.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Detroit Mercy, USA
- BA in Biochemistry, University of Michigan, USA
- American Academy of Implants Dentistry’s maxi-course , University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Advanced Periodontal Implant Surgery Practical Training
- Routine dental checkups and cleaning
- 1 hour teeth whitening
- Cosmetic dental services
- Crowns bridges, and veneers
- Implant dentistry and bone graft
- Periodontal treatment
- Orthodontics Limited tooth movement
- Invisalign (Invisible braces)